arrods' Urban Retreat spa in London probably isn't bluffing when it brags about offering "the world's most expensive blow-dry" ($500). For that price, a stylist will lather your hair with Truffle by Fuente, a shampoo containing "the skin of white truffle, pure diamond dust, and meteorite dust from space." The meteor dust makes for a "self-thinking" shampoo that intelligently restores hair to top condition, Fuente says. Since Harrods lets you keep the $430 shampoo set, maybe an extra $70 for the "hot stone cranial massage" and "signature Harrods blow-dry" isn't so bad. Source: The Stir
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
Subscribe to the Week