Percent of U.S. companies that held office holiday parties in 2006, according to recruiting firm Amrop Battalia Winston
Percent of companies planning to hold office holiday parties this year
Percent of employees who would rather get a cash bonus than mix with coworkers at a holiday party, according to a survey by Glassdoor
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
Subscribe to the Week