Percent of U.S. companies that held office holiday parties in 2006, according to recruiting firm Amrop Battalia Winston
Percent of companies planning to hold office holiday parties this year
Percent of employees who would rather get a cash bonus than mix with coworkers at a holiday party, according to a survey by Glassdoor
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week