or any child who's always wanted to live out Hansel and Gretel minus the threat of death, New York sweets purveyor Dylan's Candy Bar is selling an edible, 6.6-foot-high gingerbread playhouse ($15,000). Made from 381 lbs. of gingerbread and 517 lbs. of icing, the playhouse is decorated with thousands of cookies, gumdrops, mints, gummy candies, and other sweets, including a lollipop tree inside, "just for good measure." It looks like "the only question will be which one will rot first: The house or your children's teeth." Source: Joe Shopping
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- China's massive pollution problem
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- The indignity of canine bath time
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
Subscribe to the Week