A Michigan woman is suing a local used-car dealership for failing to tell her that the SUV she bought once contained a dead body. Margarita Salais says she bought the car when it was cold outside, and didn't detect any odor. "The warmer it got, the worse the smell got," said her attorney. An investigation revealed that the SUV had been stolen and then recovered with a decomposing body inside.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
Subscribe to the Week