A Michigan woman is suing a local used-car dealership for failing to tell her that the SUV she bought once contained a dead body. Margarita Salais says she bought the car when it was cold outside, and didn't detect any odor. "The warmer it got, the worse the smell got," said her attorney. An investigation revealed that the SUV had been stolen and then recovered with a decomposing body inside.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to make corn dogs
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week