A Michigan woman is suing a local used-car dealership for failing to tell her that the SUV she bought once contained a dead body. Margarita Salais says she bought the car when it was cold outside, and didn't detect any odor. "The warmer it got, the worse the smell got," said her attorney. An investigation revealed that the SUV had been stolen and then recovered with a decomposing body inside.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
Subscribe to the Week