A Michigan woman is suing a local used-car dealership for failing to tell her that the SUV she bought once contained a dead body. Margarita Salais says she bought the car when it was cold outside, and didn't detect any odor. "The warmer it got, the worse the smell got," said her attorney. An investigation revealed that the SUV had been stolen and then recovered with a decomposing body inside.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week