A Michigan woman is suing a local used-car dealership for failing to tell her that the SUV she bought once contained a dead body. Margarita Salais says she bought the car when it was cold outside, and didn't detect any odor. "The warmer it got, the worse the smell got," said her attorney. An investigation revealed that the SUV had been stolen and then recovered with a decomposing body inside.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week