Percent of U.S. 17-year-olds with a driver's license in 1983
Percent of U.S. 17-year-olds with a driver's license in 2008. Factors: A rise in "virtual" hanging out, plus higher gas prices.
Percent of Americans 70+ with a driver's license, up from 55 percent in 1983. Factors: Improved health and delayed retirements.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- The hotel of enlightenment
Subscribe to the Week