With the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week