ith the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- China's massive pollution problem
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
Subscribe to the Week