With the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week