With the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 22, 2014
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week