ith the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week