With the death of dictator Kim Jong Il, the secretive, poverty-plagued nation of North Korea is finally free of its brutal, narcissistic ruler. Upon receiving the news that the "Dear Leader" had died, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) expressed his "satisfaction" that Kim Jong Il "is joining the likes of Gadhafi, bin Laden, Hitler, and Stalin in a warm corner of hell." The political-minded can now chart that very progress with this "Three to Go" tee ($24.30), a sartorial checklist of loathed rulers who still await their fates.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week