as Vegas' Mandalay Bay Hotel is offering jackpot winners a pricey victory meal: The Fleurburger 5000 ($5000), a concoction of Kobe beef and duck foie gras, topped with sauteed truffles that cost $1,500 a pound. The hefty price tag includes a bonus bottle of Chateau Petrus, a fine wine previously sold for $5,300. The restaurant's owner considers the elite Happy Meal a steal: "I brought down the price [of the Chateau Petrus] to $5,000, so the burger is free." Source: Fox News
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week