Percent of 2011 music sales that came from digital downloads — the first time digital beat CDs, according to Nielsen/Billboard
Percent increase in digital music sales, to 1.27 billion tracks
Percent drop in physical CD sales, to 228 million albums
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week