Current annual median price of tuition, fees, room, and board at one of the country's top ten most expensive private colleges
Projected annual median price of tuition, fees, room, and board at the same colleges in 2034, when a baby born today would graduate
Percent growth since 1987 in the incomes of U.S. families with at least one child
Source: The Daily
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week