Hoping to block Mitt Romney's "inevitable" path to the GOP presidential nomination, his detractors are seizing on a recent campaign "stumble": While defending Americans' right to shop around for health insurance, Romney said, "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." Of course, not everyone is taking issue with the "evil-boss-man" quote. Mitt supporters might want to rally around him with this pointed tee ($14.95): "Mitt, I like firing people, too. Let's fire Barack Obama!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week