oping to block Mitt Romney's "inevitable" path to the GOP presidential nomination, his detractors are seizing on a recent campaign "stumble": While defending Americans' right to shop around for health insurance, Romney said, "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." Of course, not everyone is taking issue with the "evil-boss-man" quote. Mitt supporters might want to rally around him with this pointed tee ($14.95): "Mitt, I like firing people, too. Let's fire Barack Obama!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week