oping to block Mitt Romney's "inevitable" path to the GOP presidential nomination, his detractors are seizing on a recent campaign "stumble": While defending Americans' right to shop around for health insurance, Romney said, "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." Of course, not everyone is taking issue with the "evil-boss-man" quote. Mitt supporters might want to rally around him with this pointed tee ($14.95): "Mitt, I like firing people, too. Let's fire Barack Obama!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week