uxury goods company Black Astrum's custom-designed business cards (roughly $1,500 per card) are made from hefty Swiss metal and dotted with actual diamonds (a pack of 30 cards includes 30 carats). "We've had several inquiries from American celebrities and international businessmen," says Black Astrum's Sufian Khawaja; "however, our cards are offered by invitation only, reflecting our desire to serve only the most premier individuals." In that case, says Carmel Lobello at Death + Taxes, I'll stick with LinkedIn and Twitter. Source: Luxury Launches
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Lessons from Lincoln: 5 leadership tips history and science agree on
- How Captain America won over China
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week