Luxury goods company Black Astrum's custom-designed business cards (roughly $1,500 per card) are made from hefty Swiss metal and dotted with actual diamonds (a pack of 30 cards includes 30 carats). "We've had several inquiries from American celebrities and international businessmen," says Black Astrum's Sufian Khawaja; "however, our cards are offered by invitation only, reflecting our desire to serve only the most premier individuals." In that case, says Carmel Lobello at Death + Taxes, I'll stick with LinkedIn and Twitter. Source: Luxury Launches
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week