Luxury goods company Black Astrum's custom-designed business cards (roughly $1,500 per card) are made from hefty Swiss metal and dotted with actual diamonds (a pack of 30 cards includes 30 carats). "We've had several inquiries from American celebrities and international businessmen," says Black Astrum's Sufian Khawaja; "however, our cards are offered by invitation only, reflecting our desire to serve only the most premier individuals." In that case, says Carmel Lobello at Death + Taxes, I'll stick with LinkedIn and Twitter. Source: Luxury Launches
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week