Shreveport, La., official has introduced a bill to ban the wearing of pajamas in public. Parish Commissioner Michael Williams says he decided it was time to draw a line after seeing youths wearing pajama bottoms at a local Walmart. "Today it's pajamas, tomorrow it's underwear," said Williams. "Where does it stop?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
Subscribe to the Week