A Shreveport, La., official has introduced a bill to ban the wearing of pajamas in public. Parish Commissioner Michael Williams says he decided it was time to draw a line after seeing youths wearing pajama bottoms at a local Walmart. "Today it's pajamas, tomorrow it's underwear," said Williams. "Where does it stop?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week