A Shreveport, La., official has introduced a bill to ban the wearing of pajamas in public. Parish Commissioner Michael Williams says he decided it was time to draw a line after seeing youths wearing pajama bottoms at a local Walmart. "Today it's pajamas, tomorrow it's underwear," said Williams. "Where does it stop?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week