A Shreveport, La., official has introduced a bill to ban the wearing of pajamas in public. Parish Commissioner Michael Williams says he decided it was time to draw a line after seeing youths wearing pajama bottoms at a local Walmart. "Today it's pajamas, tomorrow it's underwear," said Williams. "Where does it stop?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
Subscribe to the Week