kay, "for the price of this coffee sleeve, you could purchase more than 40 lattes." But if you happen to need a gift "for that hard-to-shop-for member of the 1 percent," the Rika leather cup holder from Jimmy Choo ($165) might save the day. While this over-the-top accessory (available in orange or fuchsia) may appear wasteful, it's at least reusable, and could keep a lot of standard cardboard sleeves from ending up in a landfill. Besides, it's "not made of an actual crocodile." Source: WashingtonPost.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week