400-pound convicted felon is suing New York City prison officials for $1 million because they had no green jumpsuits that fit him. Elias Diaz, 55, says he suffered emotional damage when he spent eight months in jail wearing the same T-shirt and sweat pants. He wears size 7X, Diaz says, but officials failed to stock "any clothing beyond the size of 6X."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week