400-pound convicted felon is suing New York City prison officials for $1 million because they had no green jumpsuits that fit him. Elias Diaz, 55, says he suffered emotional damage when he spent eight months in jail wearing the same T-shirt and sweat pants. He wears size 7X, Diaz says, but officials failed to stock "any clothing beyond the size of 6X."
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week