Wearing sweatpants to the office may seem like workplace blasphemy, but only if you get caught, says San Francisco-based online clothier Betabrand. Though their tailored "dress pant sweatpants" are made of French terry, they resemble wool dress pants — complete with tailored pockets, belt loops, and a zipper fly — from a distance. And, if $90 seems like a steep price to pay for stealth laziness, be assured: The pants transition (almost seamlessly) to appropriate couch-potato wear.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week