earing sweatpants to the office may seem like workplace blasphemy, but only if you get caught, says San Francisco-based online clothier Betabrand. Though their tailored "dress pant sweatpants" are made of French terry, they resemble wool dress pants — complete with tailored pockets, belt loops, and a zipper fly — from a distance. And, if $90 seems like a steep price to pay for stealth laziness, be assured: The pants transition (almost seamlessly) to appropriate couch-potato wear.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week