Wearing sweatpants to the office may seem like workplace blasphemy, but only if you get caught, says San Francisco-based online clothier Betabrand. Though their tailored "dress pant sweatpants" are made of French terry, they resemble wool dress pants — complete with tailored pockets, belt loops, and a zipper fly — from a distance. And, if $90 seems like a steep price to pay for stealth laziness, be assured: The pants transition (almost seamlessly) to appropriate couch-potato wear.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week