An industrious Indianapolis man is renting out his living room to football fans who weren't lucky enough to score tickets for Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium. For $1,600, the Craigslist ad (which has since been removed) promises total access to a high-definition 3D TV, "two large one-topping pizzas from Papa John's," and a 12-pack of beer. Complete privacy not guaranteed: "I might pop my head in every now and then if I hear a commercial that sounds cool," the ad says.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week