n industrious Indianapolis man is renting out his living room to football fans who weren't lucky enough to score tickets for Super Bowl XLVI at Lucas Oil Stadium. For $1,600, the Craigslist ad (which has since been removed) promises total access to a high-definition 3D TV, "two large one-topping pizzas from Papa John's," and a 12-pack of beer. Complete privacy not guaranteed: "I might pop my head in every now and then if I hear a commercial that sounds cool," the ad says.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week