A football fan is suing the city of San Diego for the right to yell profanities at sporting events. Eric Holguin was ejected from a Chargers game after a verbal altercation with rival fans and claims that the NFL's prohibition on fan cursing is blatantly unconstitutional. "A fan has a right to say 'F--- you,'" says Holguin's attorney. "It's a public place."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week