A football fan is suing the city of San Diego for the right to yell profanities at sporting events. Eric Holguin was ejected from a Chargers game after a verbal altercation with rival fans and claims that the NFL's prohibition on fan cursing is blatantly unconstitutional. "A fan has a right to say 'F--- you,'" says Holguin's attorney. "It's a public place."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week