New Jersey man who was hit by a car after playing beer pong for three hours has lost his bid to sue the bar where he was drinking. The judge ruled that Alan Berger had "voluntarily engaged" in beer pong at Wicked Willy's bar, and had "consumed alcohol to the point of diminished capacity."
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Subscribe to the Week