Bite me, Tooth Fairy!
How the Tooth Fairy is short-changing kids in the recession — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Average amount the Tooth Fairy left under the pillow in 2010
Average amount kids received in 2011, a 17 percent drop
Percent of American homes the Tooth Fairy visits
Source: The Original Tooth Fairy Poll
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week