Bite me, Tooth Fairy!
How the Tooth Fairy is short-changing kids in the recession — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Average amount the Tooth Fairy left under the pillow in 2010
Average amount kids received in 2011, a 17 percent drop
Percent of American homes the Tooth Fairy visits
Source: The Original Tooth Fairy Poll
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week