Bite me, Tooth Fairy!
How the Tooth Fairy is short-changing kids in the recession — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Average amount the Tooth Fairy left under the pillow in 2010
Average amount kids received in 2011, a 17 percent drop
Percent of American homes the Tooth Fairy visits
Source: The Original Tooth Fairy Poll
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week