A law student is suing her college for allowing her to enroll in law school. Morgan Crutchfield says it's the fault of Lincoln Memorial University and the John Duncan School of Law in Tennessee that she wasted $80,000 on law school tuition, since she did not complete her undergraduate degree and is ineligible to take the bar exam. Administrators should "know what the requirements are," said her lawyer.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
Subscribe to the Week