A law student is suing her college for allowing her to enroll in law school. Morgan Crutchfield says it's the fault of Lincoln Memorial University and the John Duncan School of Law in Tennessee that she wasted $80,000 on law school tuition, since she did not complete her undergraduate degree and is ineligible to take the bar exam. Administrators should "know what the requirements are," said her lawyer.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How to be a moral internet citizen on the often-immoral internet
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week