law student is suing her college for allowing her to enroll in law school. Morgan Crutchfield says it's the fault of Lincoln Memorial University and the John Duncan School of Law in Tennessee that she wasted $80,000 on law school tuition, since she did not complete her undergraduate degree and is ineligible to take the bar exam. Administrators should "know what the requirements are," said her lawyer.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The executioners' lament
- China's massive pollution problem
- How I became the heavyweight champion of the world
Subscribe to the Week