A Wyoming legislator has introduced a bill designed to restore order when the nation's economy and social structure collapse by having the state issue its own currency. Republican David Miller says he wants to protect Wyoming residents from "catastrophic events," noting, "Things happen quickly sometimes — look at Libya, look at Egypt."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week