Wyoming legislator has introduced a bill designed to restore order when the nation's economy and social structure collapse by having the state issue its own currency. Republican David Miller says he wants to protect Wyoming residents from "catastrophic events," noting, "Things happen quickly sometimes — look at Libya, look at Egypt."
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
Subscribe to the Week