A Wyoming legislator has introduced a bill designed to restore order when the nation's economy and social structure collapse by having the state issue its own currency. Republican David Miller says he wants to protect Wyoming residents from "catastrophic events," noting, "Things happen quickly sometimes — look at Libya, look at Egypt."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
Subscribe to the Week