A teacher at a Nashville high school was suspended for allegedly throwing a bucket of water over a pair of teenagers he saw kissing in a hallway. The teacher, not named by the school, posted on his Facebook page that his dousing of the pair "seemed to work and they stopped," adding, "Keep me in your prayers, peeps."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
Subscribe to the Week