A teacher at a Nashville high school was suspended for allegedly throwing a bucket of water over a pair of teenagers he saw kissing in a hallway. The teacher, not named by the school, posted on his Facebook page that his dousing of the pair "seemed to work and they stopped," adding, "Keep me in your prayers, peeps."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week