orget the "War on Christmas." This spring, in a "heavy-handed attempt to instill political correctness among impressionable fourth- and fifth-graders," students at Soule Roade School in Wilbraham, Mass., will be celebrating O'Green Day instead of St. Patrick's Day. The secular replacement holiday, apparently dreamed up by Principal Lisa Curtin, is observed by wearing green and (joy!) eating lots of green vegetables. This is "ridiculous," said one parent. "What's next, birthdays?"
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week