Urology Associates of Cape Cod, a clinic in Sandwich, Mass., has found an unusual way to entice men to get vasectomies: Free pizza. On the first day of the promotion, the office was swamped with men eager to go under the knife for the $500 to $700 procedure, then recover with their free one-topping pizza and some NCAA Basketball Tournament on the clinic's TVs. We wanted to "improvise and be different," says practice administrator Evan Cohen. "It's been crazy."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Britain has basically decriminalized internet piracy. The U.S. should, too.
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week