The Hunger Games snared a record-breaking $155 million in its opening weekend, largely thanks to an army of feverishly passionate fans who are positively obsessed with the hit-book-turned-blockbuster-movie. Unperturbed by the uninitiated who may be confused by ceaseless Team Peeta vs. Team Gale debates, opaque references to Girl on Fire Katniss Everdeen, or impenetrable terms like "The Reaping," snooty uber-fans can now display their preoccupation with this terse tee ($26.50): "It's a Hunger Games thing. You wouldn't understand."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week