he Hunger Games snared a record-breaking $155 million in its opening weekend, largely thanks to an army of feverishly passionate fans who are positively obsessed with the hit-book-turned-blockbuster-movie. Unperturbed by the uninitiated who may be confused by ceaseless Team Peeta vs. Team Gale debates, opaque references to Girl on Fire Katniss Everdeen, or impenetrable terms like "The Reaping," snooty uber-fans can now display their preoccupation with this terse tee ($26.50): "It's a Hunger Games thing. You wouldn't understand."
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Subscribe to the Week