The Hunger Games snared a record-breaking $155 million in its opening weekend, largely thanks to an army of feverishly passionate fans who are positively obsessed with the hit-book-turned-blockbuster-movie. Unperturbed by the uninitiated who may be confused by ceaseless Team Peeta vs. Team Gale debates, opaque references to Girl on Fire Katniss Everdeen, or impenetrable terms like "The Reaping," snooty uber-fans can now display their preoccupation with this terse tee ($26.50): "It's a Hunger Games thing. You wouldn't understand."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week