The Hunger Games snared a record-breaking $155 million in its opening weekend, largely thanks to an army of feverishly passionate fans who are positively obsessed with the hit-book-turned-blockbuster-movie. Unperturbed by the uninitiated who may be confused by ceaseless Team Peeta vs. Team Gale debates, opaque references to Girl on Fire Katniss Everdeen, or impenetrable terms like "The Reaping," snooty uber-fans can now display their preoccupation with this terse tee ($26.50): "It's a Hunger Games thing. You wouldn't understand."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
Subscribe to the Week