If you enjoy short reads on the john, a company called Collector's Edition is offering rolls upon rolls of 140-character entertainment. The customized toilet paper, called "Shitter," is an extended sheet-by-sheet printout of the Twitter feeds of your choosing ($35 for four rolls, plus $15 shipping), letting you read your favorite — or most despised — tweets, wipe, then flush them down the drain. "Social media has never been so disposable," Shitter says.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week