f you enjoy short reads on the john, a company called Collector's Edition is offering rolls upon rolls of 140-character entertainment. The customized toilet paper, called "Shitter," is an extended sheet-by-sheet printout of the Twitter feeds of your choosing ($35 for four rolls, plus $15 shipping), letting you read your favorite — or most despised — tweets, wipe, then flush them down the drain. "Social media has never been so disposable," Shitter says.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week