Be the master of your own fate with Sunbeam's Fortune Cookie Maker ($29.99). The device, which can admittedly bake only two cookies at a time, boasts a non-stick interior, and comes with specific baking tools and a recipe for fortune cookie batter. To ensure relative happiness, Sunbeam even throws in a pen so you can write your own fortunes, as indulgently as you wish. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week