e the master of your own fate with Sunbeam's Fortune Cookie Maker ($29.99). The device, which can admittedly bake only two cookies at a time, boasts a non-stick interior, and comes with specific baking tools and a recipe for fortune cookie batter. To ensure relative happiness, Sunbeam even throws in a pen so you can write your own fortunes, as indulgently as you wish. Source: Gizmag
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The indignity of canine bath time
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
Subscribe to the Week