e the master of your own fate with Sunbeam's Fortune Cookie Maker ($29.99). The device, which can admittedly bake only two cookies at a time, boasts a non-stick interior, and comes with specific baking tools and a recipe for fortune cookie batter. To ensure relative happiness, Sunbeam even throws in a pen so you can write your own fortunes, as indulgently as you wish. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week