Be the master of your own fate with Sunbeam's Fortune Cookie Maker ($29.99). The device, which can admittedly bake only two cookies at a time, boasts a non-stick interior, and comes with specific baking tools and a recipe for fortune cookie batter. To ensure relative happiness, Sunbeam even throws in a pen so you can write your own fortunes, as indulgently as you wish. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week