"Could anything be more fussy" than using this pricey gadget just to wash your face? Maybe not. But the Clarisonic Mia ($120), a vibrating cleansing brush, makes skin feel and look many times better without the raw feeling you get from exfoliating. The Mia "works sort of like an electric toothbrush: Apply a facial cleanser to the bristles, turn it on, and move the brush in circles." The 300 vibrations per second remove dirt and oil twice as effectively as manual cleansing. "It's like getting a gentle facial before going to sleep every night." Source: Details
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week