"Could anything be more fussy" than using this pricey gadget just to wash your face? Maybe not. But the Clarisonic Mia ($120), a vibrating cleansing brush, makes skin feel and look many times better without the raw feeling you get from exfoliating. The Mia "works sort of like an electric toothbrush: Apply a facial cleanser to the bristles, turn it on, and move the brush in circles." The 300 vibrations per second remove dirt and oil twice as effectively as manual cleansing. "It's like getting a gentle facial before going to sleep every night." Source: Details
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Did God have a wife?
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
Subscribe to the Week