Why stop at the gym enroute to work when you can exercise and work during your commute in the Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV (price varies based on add-ons)? In addition to a giant screen flashing market updates and video-conferencing equipment, this customized vehicle features an exercise machine in the back seat, complete with hand grips and foot pedals, allowing you to enjoy the health perks of cycling without the low-rent stigma of actually riding a bike. Chauffeur or servile spouse required. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week