hy stop at the gym enroute to work when you can exercise and work during your commute in the Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV (price varies based on add-ons)? In addition to a giant screen flashing market updates and video-conferencing equipment, this customized vehicle features an exercise machine in the back seat, complete with hand grips and foot pedals, allowing you to enjoy the health perks of cycling without the low-rent stigma of actually riding a bike. Chauffeur or servile spouse required. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week