Why stop at the gym enroute to work when you can exercise and work during your commute in the Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV (price varies based on add-ons)? In addition to a giant screen flashing market updates and video-conferencing equipment, this customized vehicle features an exercise machine in the back seat, complete with hand grips and foot pedals, allowing you to enjoy the health perks of cycling without the low-rent stigma of actually riding a bike. Chauffeur or servile spouse required. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week