Why stop at the gym enroute to work when you can exercise and work during your commute in the Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV (price varies based on add-ons)? In addition to a giant screen flashing market updates and video-conferencing equipment, this customized vehicle features an exercise machine in the back seat, complete with hand grips and foot pedals, allowing you to enjoy the health perks of cycling without the low-rent stigma of actually riding a bike. Chauffeur or servile spouse required. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week