Why stop at the gym enroute to work when you can exercise and work during your commute in the Becker Cadillac Escalade ESV (price varies based on add-ons)? In addition to a giant screen flashing market updates and video-conferencing equipment, this customized vehicle features an exercise machine in the back seat, complete with hand grips and foot pedals, allowing you to enjoy the health perks of cycling without the low-rent stigma of actually riding a bike. Chauffeur or servile spouse required. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week