Percent of 2011 college graduates under age 25 who were jobless or scraping by last year with work that doesn't require a bachelor's degree
Years since that jobless/underemployment rate was last this high
Number of the 30 occupations with the most projected job growth that require a bachelor's degree or higher
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
Subscribe to the Week