Percent of 2011 college graduates under age 25 who were jobless or scraping by last year with work that doesn't require a bachelor's degree
Years since that jobless/underemployment rate was last this high
Number of the 30 occupations with the most projected job growth that require a bachelor's degree or higher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week