Percent of 2011 college graduates under age 25 who were jobless or scraping by last year with work that doesn't require a bachelor's degree
Years since that jobless/underemployment rate was last this high
Number of the 30 occupations with the most projected job growth that require a bachelor's degree or higher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week