ince 2008, the number of Americans who have permits to carry concealed weapons has climbed from five million to seven million, and the fashion industry is taking note. Woolrich, a 182-year-old clothier, has introduced a line of Elite Concealed Carry clothing for the stylish handgun owner. Pants are equipped with a special weapon pocket, while a trendy vest boasts a secret gun compartment. "I'm not James Bond or nothing, but these look pretty nice," says Kentucky customer Shawn Thompson, 35.
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- The executioners' lament
Subscribe to the Week