4-year-old Montana girl was subjected to a full body pat-down by TSA officials when she hugged her grandmother after passing through airport security. The girl's mother, Michelle Brademeyer, says screeners coldly treated her daughter, Isabella, "like a tool in a terrorist plot," suggesting her grandma may have slipped her a gun. One agent justified searching Isabella by saying she'd once "seen a gun in a teddy bear."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week