labama's Alcoholic Beverage Control Board has banned the sale of Dirty Bastard beer because of its name, although Fat Bastard wine and Dirty Bitch beer are still for sale in the state. Officials said the other brands were approved years ago, and that they have a duty "to keep dirty pictures and dirty words away from children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week