Alabama's Alcoholic Beverage Control Board has banned the sale of Dirty Bastard beer because of its name, although Fat Bastard wine and Dirty Bitch beer are still for sale in the state. Officials said the other brands were approved years ago, and that they have a duty "to keep dirty pictures and dirty words away from children."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week