rench designer Gisèle Ganne has created a line of divorce rings ($1,348) for the woman ready to convey to the world "a defiant 'I don't.'" Ganne's designs subvert traditional wedding symbols by combining a bird skull with a bride's bouquet and a single gem. The ring can be used to celebrate, advertise, or mourn the end of a union, and the long beak has a decidedly insolent look on the hand. The pieces are available in 18-karat gold or silver, and there's even a knuckle-duster — "for those who are going through a really bad divorce." Source: Daily Mail
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- China's massive pollution problem
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
Subscribe to the Week