man directs the campaign bus of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, who is on his way out of Walterboro, S.C., on Jan. 19. While in town, Gingrich enjoyed a barbecue hosted by the Lowcountry Sportsmen, and extolled the group's preferred hobby — hunting — saying, "people who hunt and fish are the real conservationists." Gingrich won a thumping victory on Jan. 21 in South Carolina's primary — one of only two wins for him in the 2012 campaign.
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week