California motorcyclist Henry Wolf is suing BMW North America over an unusual injury he blames on his 1993 BMW bike: A 20-month erection. Wolf says that after a four-hour ride on his Beamer, and its after-market "ridge-like seat," he's now unable to tame his erection or, perhaps counterintuitively, have sex. Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress, and "general damage."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
Subscribe to the Week