California motorcyclist Henry Wolf is suing BMW North America over an unusual injury he blames on his 1993 BMW bike: A 20-month erection. Wolf says that after a four-hour ride on his Beamer, and its after-market "ridge-like seat," he's now unable to tame his erection or, perhaps counterintuitively, have sex. Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress, and "general damage."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week