head of speeches by Republican presidential candidates Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum at the Faith and Freedom Coalitions' presidential kickoff in Waukesha, Wis., in late March, one supporter has a quiet — or sleepy — moment alone.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
Subscribe to the Week