hough most babies willingly bathe in cheap plastic tubs, one Italian company believes "an untapped luxury market" is out there. The MagicBath baby hot tub ($2,186), from BluBleu, promises to take stressed-out infants on "a fabulous journey of sensory experiences." Ten air jets pump out bubbles to caress the user, while underwater LEDs emit blue, indigo, and violet "chromatherapy" light in a preprogrammed cycle. A baby can recline in the tub until about 6 months and then sit for the next six. Subsequently, life goes downhill. Source: Gizmag.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Can Rand Paul avoid the Neville Chamberlain trap?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week