A campaign worker cleans the carpet before presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney takes the stage in Manchester, N.H., on April 24. After Romney swept five primaries that night — in New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania — nearly everyone in America not named Newt Gingrich conceded that the Republican nomination fight was over.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week