Percent of Americans who think all citizens should be able to pass the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test
Percent of voting-age Americans who would fail to answer more than half the questions correctly — and thus fail the test
Percent of immigrants seeking citizenship who pass the civics portion of the exam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week