Percent of Americans who think all citizens should be able to pass the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test
Percent of voting-age Americans who would fail to answer more than half the questions correctly — and thus fail the test
Percent of immigrants seeking citizenship who pass the civics portion of the exam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
Subscribe to the Week