Percent of Americans who think all citizens should be able to pass the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test
Percent of voting-age Americans who would fail to answer more than half the questions correctly — and thus fail the test
Percent of immigrants seeking citizenship who pass the civics portion of the exam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week