Percent of Americans who think all citizens should be able to pass the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test
Percent of voting-age Americans who would fail to answer more than half the questions correctly — and thus fail the test
Percent of immigrants seeking citizenship who pass the civics portion of the exam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week