Percent of Americans who think all citizens should be able to pass the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test
Percent of voting-age Americans who would fail to answer more than half the questions correctly — and thus fail the test
Percent of immigrants seeking citizenship who pass the civics portion of the exam
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
Subscribe to the Week