head of President Obama's May 5 visit to Ohio State University's Value City Arena, a whiteboard reminds university employees that "the president of the United States and the first lady will be joining us," and urges them to sign up for extra hours to work the event — which officially kicked off Obama's re-election campaign. "If people ask you what this campaign is about, you tell them it's still about hope," the president said to a crowd of 18,000, "you tell them it's still about change."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week