Forget boxers versus briefs. There's a new choice in men's underwear: The Frigo No. 1 ($100) from Sweden's RevolutionWear. The hand-assembled "luxury performance underwear" promises unbeatable ventilation via an adjustable interior mesh pouch for different-sized packages; laser-cut air holes in the center-rear; mesh panels along the side and crotch; and a bunch-free, moisture-wicking design for the legs. "I don't know if everybody needs $100 underwear," says Men's Health's Brian Boye, "but for certain occasions, it can be relevant."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Half-baked genetic research is fueling the latest round of mom bashing
Subscribe to the Week