orget boxers versus briefs. There's a new choice in men's underwear: The Frigo No. 1 ($100) from Sweden's RevolutionWear. The hand-assembled "luxury performance underwear" promises unbeatable ventilation via an adjustable interior mesh pouch for different-sized packages; laser-cut air holes in the center-rear; mesh panels along the side and crotch; and a bunch-free, moisture-wicking design for the legs. "I don't know if everybody needs $100 underwear," says Men's Health's Brian Boye, "but for certain occasions, it can be relevant."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week