Forget boxers versus briefs. There's a new choice in men's underwear: The Frigo No. 1 ($100) from Sweden's RevolutionWear. The hand-assembled "luxury performance underwear" promises unbeatable ventilation via an adjustable interior mesh pouch for different-sized packages; laser-cut air holes in the center-rear; mesh panels along the side and crotch; and a bunch-free, moisture-wicking design for the legs. "I don't know if everybody needs $100 underwear," says Men's Health's Brian Boye, "but for certain occasions, it can be relevant."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
Subscribe to the Week