Forget boxers versus briefs. There's a new choice in men's underwear: The Frigo No. 1 ($100) from Sweden's RevolutionWear. The hand-assembled "luxury performance underwear" promises unbeatable ventilation via an adjustable interior mesh pouch for different-sized packages; laser-cut air holes in the center-rear; mesh panels along the side and crotch; and a bunch-free, moisture-wicking design for the legs. "I don't know if everybody needs $100 underwear," says Men's Health's Brian Boye, "but for certain occasions, it can be relevant."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week