Forget boxers versus briefs. There's a new choice in men's underwear: The Frigo No. 1 ($100) from Sweden's RevolutionWear. The hand-assembled "luxury performance underwear" promises unbeatable ventilation via an adjustable interior mesh pouch for different-sized packages; laser-cut air holes in the center-rear; mesh panels along the side and crotch; and a bunch-free, moisture-wicking design for the legs. "I don't know if everybody needs $100 underwear," says Men's Health's Brian Boye, "but for certain occasions, it can be relevant."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Surviving a plane crash
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Lauren Bacall's remarkably honest account of Humphrey Bogart's death
Subscribe to the Week