ertain styles of Nike sneakers are so sought after that wearing them in the wrong place at the wrong time could conceivably result in a mugging. The limited-edition Indulgence No. 5 Nike Dunks (price available on request) probably fit that bill. Part of Kenneth Courtney's "Ju$t Another Rich Kid" line, these Dunks are dipped in 24-karat gold. Only five pairs are being made, so "we're thinking only ultra rich sneaker heads like Kanye West or Jay-Z will be able to afford them," says Business Insider's Lorenzo Arguello.
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Battle in a blizzard
- The secrets of happy families
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
Subscribe to the Week