A Wisconsin man was hospitalized after trying to stop his wife from voting for a Democrat to replace Republican Gov. Scott Walker. Jeffrey Radle, a Walker supporter, jumped in front of wife Amanda's Dodge Durango to block her from going to the polls to select a recall-vote opponent. He suffered head and back injuries. "These crazy liberal nuts are always pulling this crap," said Radle's brother, Mike, also a Walker supporter.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week