A Wisconsin man was hospitalized after trying to stop his wife from voting for a Democrat to replace Republican Gov. Scott Walker. Jeffrey Radle, a Walker supporter, jumped in front of wife Amanda's Dodge Durango to block her from going to the polls to select a recall-vote opponent. He suffered head and back injuries. "These crazy liberal nuts are always pulling this crap," said Radle's brother, Mike, also a Walker supporter.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week