6-year-old Colorado boy was suspended from school for reciting the rap lyric "I'm sexy and I know it" to a female classmate. "Sexy and I Know It," by LMFAO (pictured), recently topped the national charts, but school officials said first-grader D'Avorite Meadows committed sexual harassment by quoting its chorus. "I'm floored," said his mom.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
Subscribe to the Week