A 6-year-old Colorado boy was suspended from school for reciting the rap lyric "I'm sexy and I know it" to a female classmate. "Sexy and I Know It," by LMFAO (pictured), recently topped the national charts, but school officials said first-grader D'Avorite Meadows committed sexual harassment by quoting its chorus. "I'm floored," said his mom.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make any veggie burger without a recipe
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week