A 6-year-old Colorado boy was suspended from school for reciting the rap lyric "I'm sexy and I know it" to a female classmate. "Sexy and I Know It," by LMFAO (pictured), recently topped the national charts, but school officials said first-grader D'Avorite Meadows committed sexual harassment by quoting its chorus. "I'm floored," said his mom.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- How to improve your workplace culture
Subscribe to the Week