A 6-year-old Colorado boy was suspended from school for reciting the rap lyric "I'm sexy and I know it" to a female classmate. "Sexy and I Know It," by LMFAO (pictured), recently topped the national charts, but school officials said first-grader D'Avorite Meadows committed sexual harassment by quoting its chorus. "I'm floored," said his mom.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
Subscribe to the Week