A 6-year-old Colorado boy was suspended from school for reciting the rap lyric "I'm sexy and I know it" to a female classmate. "Sexy and I Know It," by LMFAO (pictured), recently topped the national charts, but school officials said first-grader D'Avorite Meadows committed sexual harassment by quoting its chorus. "I'm floored," said his mom.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week