ith a meager crowd of dozens looking on, President Obama spoke about the nation's still-hurting housing market in front of the three-bedroom home of Paul and Val Keller in Reno, Nev., on May 11. Considering that Val may not even vote for the president in November, this embarassingly sparse stage could represent a "disastrous photo opportunity" that comes back to haunt Team Obama, says Nina Golgowski at Britain's Daily Mail.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- Yes, Obama and Raul Castro shook hands. No, you shouldn't freak out about it.
Subscribe to the Week