stronauts get all the coolest gear, but some well-to-do, earthbound fashionistas will soon get a chance to enjoy space-age threads. In conjunction with his current New York show Space Program: Mars, artist Tom Sachs has created a limited-edition sportswear line dubbed NikeCraft. It includes jackets and bags and the "Mars Yard" shoe ($385) — futuristic Nikes made from Vectran fabric spun from liquid crystal polymer and used in Mars Excursion Rover airbags. Source: Engadget
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The executioners' lament
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
- What's the McRib made of, anyway?
Subscribe to the Week