Safe candidate, happy dog — and more revealing moments on the trail
A police officer who had conducted a security sweep ahead of Mitt Romney's May 9 campaign stop in Fort Lupton, Colo., rewards his bomb-sniffing pooch with a walk — and a toy to chew on.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week