A group of onlookers — some of whom seem to have dragged themselves away from a swimming pool — gather alongside President Obama's motorcade route as he travels from the Joplin, Mo., airport to speak at the commencement ceremony at Missouri Southern State University on May 21.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week