Mitt Romney peers out the window of his campaign plane, trying to locate his La Jolla home after taking off from San Diego International Airport enroute to Colorado on May 28. A day later, after winning the Texas primary, Romney secured the 1,144 delegates he needs to win the Republican presidential nomination.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
Subscribe to the Week